A quick apology to anyone who has been checking the blog lately! I'm sure you've heard the news by now so this belated post shouldn't be anything too new. After 19 hours of labor and an eventual C-section, we welcomed Wade George into the world at 9:15 p.m. on April 8. He weighed 10 pounds, 0 ounces and measured 21.5 inches.
Mom may deserve most of the kudos for the event, but Dad was along for the long ride as well.
This sweet little baby is only about 12 hours old and didn't wake up for much of his first photo shoot.

After 4 days/5 nights in the hospital, we're back home and adjusting to our new life. Ryan's back at work and I'm adjusting to life as the homemaker (who still logs on to work a bit most days), at least until June 1 when we switch roles for the summer.
Wade had his first doctor's appointment yesterday and is now weighing 11 pounds, 2 ounces, which puts him in the 97th percentile. He's not chubby though. The doctor thinks he just looks older than 12 days. Either way, he's still a tiny little newborn to us.
Oh and what's that? I heard a cry! Better go check things out.
Suzanne he is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pics :) Congrats to you and Ryan
ReplyDelete