Last week was our first week of "normalcy." Ryan was at work all week and our helpers were gone. I did most of the overnight wake-ups on my own and I thought the week went pretty well. Wade and I are getting into a routine, as much as we can at his age, and every morning includes a walk around the neighborhood. I didn't realize how much work it is to push a stroller up hills!
I was thrilled when the weekend came around so Ryan would be home with us. The three of us made our first real outing (excluding Wade's doctor's appointment) on Friday for dinner. The hostess asked if we needed a children's menu. We also visited Dairy Queen last night. Wade slept through most of both outings, but Ryan and I still felt like we accomplished something.
This week brings another "normal" week, though we still have a lot of visitors stopping in. Ryan's off Friday, so that's a bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment