
Following in the footsteps of many of our friends, we threw a Diaper Keg Party last night. The party was a good chance to spend time with friends and to show off the nursery - basically one final hoorah before baby comes and takes over our lives!So in the tradition of the Diaper Keg, Ryan and I made a bunch of food and bought a keg of beer. Our friends came to the party and got beer in exchange for diapers.
I didn't take any pictures during the party, so you are just seeing the before and after. The most amazing thing was that I managed to stay up until 12:30 a.m. - normally I'm on my second wake-up/bathroom break of the night by then.
We had a fun time at the party and we hope everyone else did too! We received 1,271 diapers from size 1 to size 5 (luckily everyone skipped the newborn size!) and also over 1,000 wipes too! Thanks to everyone for all the diapers and for celebrating with us!
So cute Suzanne! I love the idea of the diaper keg party!! I wish I could be closer to share in this special time with you and Ryan. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pics of baby Brueckmann!
ReplyDelete