Saturday, September 17, 2011

Balloon Glow

We went to the Forest Park Balloon Glow last night. It was even more crowded than I expected but also a lot cooler than I remembered. We went down early and had a picnic dinner. Close to 7, we started walking towards the balloons. They were starting to raise all of them and we were able to get so close and walk around them while this was happening. You could even feel the heat of the fire.
Ryan and I may have been more impressed than Wade, but he did enjoy looking up and waving at the balloons.
It was so pretty when the actual 'glow' started. The area around the balloons got more crowded and it was time for us to head home. Someone had already stayed up past his bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. We were there too! That last picture is really good. Mine are all blurry. Guess those classes are paying off for you!

    ReplyDelete