Wade is 6 weeks old today! I managed to see some (non gas related) smiles about a week ago and finally caught one on camera this week. The picture is a little out of focus but cute! You can even see a hint of the dimple in his left cheek too.
Wade is still waking up a couple times during the night but is such a good baby that we really can't complain. He hardly ever fusses or cries and seems to be generally happy. Perhaps he's just as laid back as his parents! We've been working a lot on "wake time" to encourage him to play and stay awake more during the day rather than fall asleep immediately after a bottle.
6 work days until I go back to work...I plan on enjoying them and hope they don't go by too quickly!

He is so cute!!!!! Enjoy your last days off! I am sure Ryan is ready for school to be over - Tim is counting down the days!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Erik and I are headed to Quebec for Aussie Matt's wedding in a few weeks. I will be sure to take some pics :)
ReplyDelete