Saturday, May 8, 2010
Wade is One Month Old
Wade is one month old today. He's growing fast (goodbye small Gerber onesies, hello big boy clothes) and doing great. I have three weeks of maternity leave left which means that Ryan has three weeks until summer vacation. Not surprisingly, one of us is happier about this than the other.
Wade and I continue to take our daily walks (the only exercise the doctor will allow for me at this point), read lots of books, and have started going on more outings. This week we visited my work, the mall twice, and had a playdate with 4-month olds, Eli and Lucy. (Well that was more for Melody and I than for the babies.) We have been loving the nice weather and are not too excited about the cooler, rainy forecast for the week ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment