Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009 Christmas Baking


Today, my mom and I continued our annual tradition of spending an entire day baking cookies. By the end, we were both whining about back pain and ready to be done. But before that we had fun and we did get a lot of cookies made. This year's new recipe (Peanut Butter Cup Cookies) was a flop, but we made 6 favorites as well.

7 hours yielded 7 different batches of cookies/bars/brownies, a ton of cookies, and probably about a trillion calories. We did good by only sampling a few so far, but the holiday season is just getting started!

2 comments:

  1. They all look so fancy! Our never turn out that pretty. I'm totally jealous. I think my cookie day is next weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom tells me the garnish isn't necessary, so we have made that officially my job.
    Of course, either way they taste yummy!

    ReplyDelete