
BOY!
Now if you are one of the many people who was waiting until December 1, you now know that we told you a little white lie. This is week 20 of my pregnancy so we anticipating telling our families on Thanksgiving. However, we ended up off schedule and our "big" ultrasound was actually November 10. So for the past two weeks, we've been keeping the secret, or at least trying to. I have had a few close encounters and one time I did slip and say "he".
Comments for you to avoid:
"Are you happy (or disappointed) it's a boy?" We're happy it's a baby and thrilled to now know exactly what we're having.
"Sometimes ultrasound technicians make mistakes..." This baby is definitely a boy and we have good photographic proof. We'll avoid posting that specific body part though.
By the way, welcome to the blog! I've been thinking about starting one for awhile and now I have someone to talk about besides myself. Check back!
Hooray!! So excited for you guys. As much as I am biased to girls :-), I'm so glad he is healthy and growing like a champ. As for the blog, I'll put you on my list! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy to hear the news and look forward to meeting your son! Let the shopping begin!!! -The O'Bryan Family
ReplyDeleteYippee!! Everytime I come home for a visit there's another exciting surprise. My big boys are going to have so much fun running around with your little boy.
ReplyDeleteEvan and I had a talk about the fact that he is no longer the youngest grandson and he is thrilled! I'm eagerly awaiting little your little sweetie.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom (aka grandma)
Yeah for boys!!! We're so excited for you and Ryan to experience the joy that babies bring!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. As a fairly new grandma I know even though this little guy will be #3 in the Lesinger line of grandkids, it is no less exciting for G & G Lesinger.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Suzanne & Ryan!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Suzanne & Ryan! I'm so happy for you guys and hope you're both doing well! How was your last Thanksgiving as non-parents? :)
ReplyDelete