Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Graham!

Graham turned 6 months old yesterday. Everyone says it, but that doesn't make it any less true - where has the time gone? The first couple months were tough, but lately Graham has turned into a happy, easy baby. He smiles and giggles often. More than one stranger has actually said - does he really smile this often? With that being said, I don't always capture them on camera...
We are struggling a bit with Graham's overnights. He slept through the night in early August...then stopped...then slept through the night...then stopped. Each time he stopped we gave in and gave him a bottle in the middle of the night to put him back to sleep. The pediatrician talked us out of that behavior this week so we're cracking down. No more overnight bottles and hopefully Graham will officially be sleeping through the night for good soon. In the meantime, we go into his room to soothe him back to bed which luckily is fairly easy.

So checking in at 6 months, here are the stats:
19 pounds, 13 oz (87%)
27.5 inches (86%)
I hate to compare, but you're wondering, aren't you?

Wade's 6 month stats:
23 pounds, 7 oz (97+%)
29 inches (97+%)

Graham is sitting up for brief periods of time and is scooting around too. I think he'll be officially crawling in no time! Time to baby proof again, I guess. I'm making all of his baby food, like I did for Wade, and he's been enjoying fruit and veggies for about 2 months. He just moved into the high chair this week and is now attempting to use a sippy cup and is eating puffs too. He is trying all sorts of fun things and has many more fun things ahead of him!

I hope the next 6 months slow down, but I imagine it'll be April before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment