The apple supply in the Midwest is rumored to be low after the lack of rain, but who needs rain or apples to visit Eckert's Millstadt Farm? That place is more like a carnival than an orchard anyway.
The Woods joined us for a gorgeous fall day at Eckert's and I think everyone had a great time.
 |
| Wade and Maddy on one of the rides |
|
|
We checked out two of the rides and then it was time for the hayride to the actual orchard. Despite the rumors, there were plenty of apples and they were delicious. We should know - we sampled quite a few while filling our bags.
After picking apples, we had lunch (as if we hadn't just chowed down on apples), fed the animals in the petting zoo, and jumped on a giant inflatable thing.
I had such a great time and I think the kids did too. It was a perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment