Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Weeks Old

Graham is looking more out the window than at me in this picture, but I do like his little "oh!" face. He's five weeks old today and doing well. He's kind of a spitter-upper but thankfully not all the time and he's sleeping as well as can be expected for his age. Most imporantly he's not colicky and does not have acid reflux or any of those other horror stories I've heard about. (For those of you that have dealt with any of that, bless your heart - I don't know how you've held it together!)

I have two weeks of maternity leave left and hope to enjoy every minute.

In comparison, Wade around this time:
Hmm, I should try to duplicate this picture for a real comparison! Yeah, let me get right on that...right between all the loads of laundry, washing bottles, filling bottles, and taking care of the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment