I am (finally) excited to announce that Graham William joined our family on April 6, weighing in at 8 pounds, 9 oz. and measuring 20.25 inches. He was (and still is) completely healthy and perfect - a wonderful blessing for our family.
Not surprising, having two kids has made us much busier than we used to be (hence the belated blog post) but the last three weeks have been wonderful. While Graham requires a lot of attention, as any newborn does, he hasn't been too difficult and we have been enjoying him immensely.
Wade visited the hospital on April 7 to meet his new brother. I was worried about bouts of jealousy but aside from some poking & prodding, Wade has been a great big brother and has adjusted well to the change in our lives. He knows that Graham is usually "night-night" and is pretty good about leaving him alone when this is the case. We didn't know if the baby was a girl or a boy until April 6 - now I'm hoping that having two boys means they will grow up to be the best of friends.
Graham deserves a solo picture - and a close up without a hat so you can see his dark hair. This picture was also taken in the hospital and I'll have to try and update the blog again soon with new pictures. Graham has already passed the 10 pound mark and is changing every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment