Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Surprise Shower for Baby Brueckmann

Yesterday I was surprised with a party/shower/sprinkle when I walked down the hall to have lunch at work. I didn't expect any festivities for baby #2 so they manged to really surprise me. I was also excited to see Ryan and Wade in attendance.
PracticeMatch kept it on the small side, inviting mostly employees from my department but many coworkers contributed to several gift cards for us. We still need a thing or two for baby, and if it's a girl, we'll have fun clothes shopping with the gift cards. (If not, there will still be plenty of diapers, wipes, and other stuff that we'll need along the way.)
Wade hadn't visited the office in months so it was fun for everyone to see him. He was pretty quiet overall, but liked walking around the office and looking out the windows. He's enjoying playing with the balloons (Mommy's, as he calls them) back at home and I still don't think he realizes that we'll be bringing a baby home in just a few weeks. He may wish for more balloons instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment