Wade turned seven months old last week and has gotten to be quite the expert at sitting up. Expert might be a slight exaggeration since he still topples over and bops his head periodically. But sitting up has made life much more fun for everyone!
Sitting up also means that it's fun and easy to play with toys! So "SEVEN MONTHS" didn't stay spelled out for long.
We aren't so thrilled with "falling back", the dark evenings, and the cooler weather but this will give us lots of time to practice crawling and to continue playing with Wade's fun toys.
And speaking of fun toys...
...someone got a new camera! Photo #1 demonstrates how I need to own an external flash (hint, hint)...photo #2 demonstrates no flash and check out the cute close up shot in photo #3...anyway, I still have a lot to learn but I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment