We visited Stuckmeyer's Pumpkin Patch with the Haarmanns this weekend. Wade was still a little young but we promised him that we'd be back next year!
I missed a 6 month post. Wade actually turned 6 months old while we were in Denver and then when I took the official picture a couple days later, I had trouble uploading it. He had a rough go of things the week before his half birthday, with a cold, pink eye, and an ear infection. As a result, I had my first ever case of pink eye too. Wade really was a sport through the bad times - he still slept through the night and really never was too fussy. The worst part was the horrible case of diaper rash that he got as a result of the constant dirty diapers from the antibiotics. Anyway, he made it through and we discovered some great tips for curing severe diaper rash (so check back if it happens to you.)
We went back to the pediatrician after our trip for his well doctor visit and everything's going great. He weighed 23 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 29 inches - both greater than 97th percentile still. The doctor (and I quote) said, "he looks awesome!"
The other news as of late is that Wade is sitting up. He could do it for a few seconds and then suddenly on Thursday he found balance and started sitting up for longer periods of time. In this picture, he's holding on to his toy but he can sit up for 20-30 minutes without holding on to anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment