Yesterday was Wade's baptism and the theme of the sermon was "Wade Into the Waters" which was so cute and clever! Ryan and I were also welcomed as new members into the church.
After the ceremony we had lunch back at our house for the 15 family members who had joined us for the ceremony. Wade had fallen asleep towards the end of the ceremony but then was the life of the party back at the house, playing and "talking" in his exersaucer while everyone ate. He did end up going down for a long nap while we enjoyed cake and opened presents. Thanks to everyone for the generous gifts and for spending their Sunday morning with us. Congratulations to Wade on his baptism!


Totally off the subject, but I love this picture of you! Your hair looks great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Wade!
Congrats! I can't believe he has gotten so big! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend :-)
ReplyDelete