Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday Wade!

Wade is four months old today.  He had his four-month check-up this week.  He's 27.5 inches long and weighs 20 pounds,15 3/4 ounces which keeps him in the greater than 97th percentile. 
 The doctor gave us the okay to start him on solid food.  I want to make homemade baby food, so today I whipped up a batch of rice cereal.  We have zucchini and peas in the freezer for later.  I thought things went really well but he threw up on my shoulder afterwards.  Better luck tomorrow!
Wade rolled over for the first time on Tuesday - just in time to give the doctor a good report.  Now he is rolling over often, except he's not sure what to do when he gets to his stomach.  He'll get a little more comfortable with going back and forth soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment