This week marked my return to work and the start of Ryan's summer vacation. All things considered, it's going pretty well for me. Of course, I would like to be home with them but luckily I enjoy my job and the people that I work with. It's also nice to be back on a schedule again.
Wade had his 8-week checkup with the doctor. He's in the >97th percentile on everything (height, weight, head circumference). And if you're really curious - he is actually weighing in at 17 pounds, 3 ounces. So much for yet another size of baby clothes! He had a rough time the evening of his vaccinations but the infant tylenol helped and he's been fine since.
This picture is from when Wade was 6 weeks old. A little out of date already! It's hard to keep up!
Anyway, we're doing great and I'm looking forward to my first weekend as a working mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment