On February 10, my coworkers surprised me with a huge baby shower! They were so generous with lots of nice gifts (including some big ones like the stroller system, jumper, bouncer and 204 diapers) which were fun to take home and put in the baby's room. After the presents, we enjoyed a catered lunch and cake from McArthur's. Yum!There are no pictures of me with the presents because they only took action shots so I'm always either not looking or in the middle of saying something. So you get pictures of cute desserts instead!
I am about 32.5 weeks along and visited the doctor today for another check-up. I am measuring at 36 cm, instead of the normal 32/33 cm for this time. So I stayed for an ultrasound...everything's good, giant baby is healthy, fluid levels are normal. Wait, did you say giant? Yes, I did. Our baby book said "your baby now weighs almost 4 pounds" -- but our ultrasound technician has estimated him at 5 pounds, 13 ounces! This doesn't mean he's coming early because he still has the lungs of a 32 week old...so it means he will continue to grow and grow and grow...stay tuned for updates in the weeks to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment